W. CALEB JONES
University of Tulsa College of Law
- J.D. with Highest Honors, 2018
- Tulsa Law Review (2016-2018)
- Order of the Curule Chair
- George and Jean Price Award for Legal Reasoning, Authorities and Writing
- CALI Awards for Agency and Partnerships, Civil Procedure I, Civil Procedure II, Criminal Law, Criminal Procedure—Police Practices, Evidence, Legal Writing I, Legal Writing III, Property, and Secured Transactions
- B.A. in English with Honors, Classics with Honors
- Phi Beta Kappa
- Seneca Prize in Classics
Caleb joined Norman Wohlgemuth in February 2021 after three years of diverse litigation practice in both civil and criminal matters. Caleb has cultivated a broad range of practice, from complex civil disputes to high-profile criminal trials. Caleb is an aggressive litigator eager to find solutions to the most complex of issues.
Caleb is a first-generation college graduate hailing from a small town in the Ozarks of Missouri. Caleb graduated with Phi Beta Kappa honors from Grinnell College in 2013 and graduated from the University of Tulsa College of Law in 2018 as second in his class. Caleb’s legal career began as a Tulsa County Public Defender where he gained valuable trial litigation experience.